1. "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23) Everyone is a sinner-there are no exceptions.
2. "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternl life thorugh Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23) Death means separation from God. Eternal life comes by trusting Jesus Christ.
3. "But God commendeth his love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8) God loved sinners so much that He gave His Son to die for our sins.
4. "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt beleive in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9) To be saved, you must believe that Jesus died for your sins and declare that you accept Him as Lord of your life.
5. "Forwhosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13) This is God's promise to you that if you accept Jesus as Lord, He will accept you. Call upon the Lord now as you pray this prayer:
Dear God, I know I have sinned by breaking your laws, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I beleive that Jesus died for my sins. I want to be born again and receive new life in Him. I will follow Jesus as my Lord and obey Him in all that I do. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.